Sunday, February 17, 2008

Share with God's people who are in need. Practice hospitality. Romans 12:13



Welcome to my little cooking blog ladies, I hope you will enjoy your visit. Spend some time looking around at some of the links that I have provided, and enjoy. This little blog will not be updated daily or even weekly, but I wanted a place to keep track of all the things that I run across of the internet that is helpful to me or is within easy reach. I enjoy gathering tips, and things that will help me in the kitchen. Over the years I have booked marked many wonderful sites and wanted to share some of that with you. Believe me this isn't even a fraction of what I would like to do here, but it's a start. You have to start someplace, huh?

I don't know about you , but for me, sharing from my kitchen is a great gift to others. I love sharing a home cooked meal with family and friends. My kitchen is the gathering place when everyone comes to my house ( I love it). Michael and I both enjoy cooking and having family and friends over for a warm, fulfilling meal. So my hope that this site eventually will encourage you to share your love of cooking and baking with others.

Eventually I would like to share some of my favorite cookbooks, and magazines with you as well as some old country recipes that were pasted down from my grandmother and mom to me. Some of my kids favorites, and some wonderful simple easy meals for nights on the go.

Please take a moment and let me know you stopped in and I will return your visit. Thanks for stopping by and I will hopefully get more added as time allows. Although you can keep up with me through my everyday blog here.

Thanks and God Bless! Pin It

1 comment:

Pam said...

oh Cindy this is just wonderful!! :) Thanks so much for all the links and your time and effort putting them all together. It is much appreciated! Looking forward to your updates and recipes. your Blogger buddy, pam ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...