Monday, November 2, 2009

Yummy Apples

 

 baked_apples Got up this morning and decided to put some apples in the Crockpot  to make some baked apples.  So easy and so yummy.   I used Stayman Winesap apples, they are my favorite.  Since I am only making a few I am using my small Crockpot.  

Baked Apples in the Crockpot

3-4 apples
1/2 cup of water
1T. cinnamon
2 T raisins (I didn't use these today)
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 pad of butter on each apple baked_apples1

Optional…sprinkle with walnuts towards the end of cooking

Peel and core apples, and place in Crockpot with water.  Mix together remaining ingredients and fill the center of the apple, sprinkle with cinnamon and add butter. Cook on low for 3-4 hours.  About the last hour I will add nuts.  So easy and so tasty.

It’s time to get to work on my dinner plans now…

Have a blessed Day!

Hugs,

Cindy

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...